No products in the cart.
Sign up for our newsletter
Our story started in 1902, so we have a lot of time behind us. And it was essential: because just as our Parmigiano Reggiano needs time to best develop each of its smallest peculiarities, our Dairy too needed time to find the perfect way to give life to its cheeses.
Since 1902, 3 generations have taken charge of the true Lugli family tradition.
In 1902 the Grandfather of the current Cheese maker opened the first dairy in Soliera (in the Modena area). The dairy was then transferred in the 1950s to Villa Bagno (in the province of Reggio Emilia), this time by Giulio's father.
It was during these years that we equipped the dairy with a stable too, so as to allow the internal production, at least in part, of milk.
We remained there for over 40 years, until, in 1991, we moved to the present location, in the province of Reggio Emilia.
Our dairy in numbers
The history of our dairy